LATIN AMERICA EXPERTS
ADVENTURES IN PERU
LIMA - CUZCO PACKAGES
4 DAYS / 3 NIGHTS
Welcome at the airport by our local agent.
Transfer from Lima Airport to the Hotel,
approximately 1 hour, check in at the hotel.
Dinner and night at La Hacienda Hotel & Casino.
Breakfast at the hotel
In the morning we will visit the Historical Center of
The Plaza de Armas with the Presidential
Palace and City Hall. Visit the Cathedral of Lima
which was built on 1625 and rebuilt in 1940 after
an earthquake. We will also find beautiful chapels
and splendid woods carvings, like the stage where
the choir sings.
We continue our visit to the
Convent of San Francisco, a beautiful colonial
architectural combination that presents cloisters,
embellished with frescos that represents the life
of San Francisco and wonderful Sevillians tiles.
The fabulous library and its catacombs, used as a
cemetery during the colonial era, are the main
biens of the convent, Lunch at the restaurant
Plaza San Martin.
After lunch and transfer to Lima Airport to fly to Cuzco,
capital of the Inca empire, Arrival and transfer to the hotel. Dinner
and night at the San Agustin Plaza Hotel.
Breakfast at the Hotel
Departure to Ollantaytambo train station to take
the train to Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu).
Ascent by minibus for a vertiginous climb that will
take you to the edge of the citadel of Machu Picchu
“The lost city” 110 km from Cuzco,
discovered by Hiram Bingham in 1911.
After an extensive walk around the beauty of the site
and its harmonious construction,
in osmosis with the mountain, stood out. citadel,
is one of the most important architectural
and archaeological wonder monuments of the world.
Lunch at the Restaurant “Cafe Inkaterra”
at the end of the visitreturn by minibus to
arrive at the Aguas Calientes station.
Return to Cuzco Dinner at “La Divina
Comedia Restaurant” overnight at
the Hotel San Agustin Plaza Hotel.
Breakfast at the hotel. Free Time
Lunch at the Incanto restaurant, flight Cuzco.
Lima for your connecting flight home.
VALIDITY OF OUR TARIFS
VALIDITY OF OUR PRICES:
From January 2nd to December 23rd 2021
Prices may be modified during Christmas, New Year’s Eve, Easter, Inti Raymi (June 20th to 26th),
Independence Days (July 28th and 29th) and Holiday (May 01º).
CADE (Annual Conference of Executives): without defined dates and hosting cities. It is possible that
the event takes place in December. We will keep you informed.
If you have any questions about these dates, please ask us for further information.
- Accommodation in double room in mentioned hotels or similar with Buffet Breakfast or American
Breakfasts according to hotels.
- Entrances and visits with local English guides in each city.
- Transfers, land transportation by car or private tourism bus.
- Departure/return train Ollantaytambo/Machu Picchu/Ollantaytambo in Expedition /vistadome
- Private transfer from Ollantaytambo to Cusco.
- Tour Machupicchu with local English guide // From base 15 to + guide from Cusco.
PACKAGE DO NOT INCLUDE
- International flights.
- Domestic flights: Lima/Cusco/Lima USD$360.00 per person. The rates are only referential.
- Domestic airport taxes in Peru: USD 10.92 per person in each city of departure (up to date rates).
- For your information, according to Peruvian authorities, international and domestic taxes should
be included in all airline tickets.
- Beverages and personal expenses.
- Tips for guides, restaurants and drivers.
- All mentioned services in option or supplement.
- Porterage of 1 luggage per person at hotels and airports.
* The price does not include the increases that could appear during the year (entrances, hotels,
transportation). These increases are related to the fuel raise and the devaluation of the dollar in our
local currency. We apologized for the inconvenient this could happen; this is a situation really difficult
to control over the world. We count with your understanding.